Load and Unload Method
Min. Ground Clearance
Min. Turning Radius
Max. Pulling Force
Grade Ability (0)
Dimension (L X W X H, mm): 6510*4130*3640
|Blade type||Straight tilt|
|Operating weight (kg)||34570|
|Min. Ground clearance (mm)||500|
|Min. Turning radius (mm)||3800|
|Ground pressure (Mpa)||0.093|
|Track gauge (mm)||2140|
|Max. pulling force (KN)||281|
|Grade ability (0)||30|
|Blade capacity (m3)||9.96|
|Blade dimension (W X H mm)||4130 X 1553|
|Max. lift (mm)||1560|
|Max. depth (mm)||560|
|Max. Tilt adjustment (mm)||1130|
|Pitch adjustment ( 0)||55|
|Weight of the blade (kg)||4520|
Overall Dimension (mm)
|Min. fuel consumption(g/kWh)||≤213|
|Number-bore X stroke (mm)||6-139.7 X 152.4|
|Maximum torque (Nm/rpm)||1509/1400|
|Transmission system||Torque converter||3-element, 1-stage, 1- phase|
|Transmission||Planetary gearing, multi-disc clutch, hydraulically connected, forced lubrication, 3 forwards and 3 reverse speeds.|
|Bevel gear||Spiral bevel gear, splash lubrication, single-stage speed reduction|
|Steering clutch||Wet, multi- disc, spring loaded, hydraulically separated, hydraulic control|
|Steering brake||Wet, floating, direct on-off hydraulic inter-linking operation|
|Final drive||Double reduction of spur gear, splash lubrication|
|Hydraulic system||Pump type||Gear pump 07446-66103|
|Working pressure (Mpa)||14|
|System discharge(L/min)||400 (at engine speed of 2000 rpm)|
|Working cylinder type||Double-action piston type|
|Working cylinder lift Number X Rod X Stroke||2-140 X 75 X 134|
|Working cylinder tift Bore X Rod X Stroke(mm)||225 X 90 X 160|
|Undercarriage system||Type||Swing type of sprayed beam, suspended structure of equalizer bar|
|Carrier roller||2 (each side)|
|Track roller||7/each side (4-single flange,2-double flange)|
|Track type||Sealed, assembled single-grouser|
|Number of track shoes||41 (each side)|
|Width of track shoes (mm)||560|
|Length of track on ground (mm)||3150|
|Coolant and lubrication||Fuel tank (L)||600|
|Hydraulic tank (L)||164|
|Engine oil (L)||47|
|Torque convertor, transmission||185|
|Final drive||68 (each side)|
|Ripper (optional)||Ripper type||3-Shank Ripper|
|Max. digging depth(mm)||842|
|Max. lift above ground(mm)||883|
|Shank of Distance(mm)||1120|
|Ripper type||Singe Ripper|
|Max. depth (mm)||1250|
|Max. lift above ground(mm)||955|
As a specialized manufacturer of bulldozer, Tianjin YISHAN Construction Machinery Co.,Ltd has a history of over 62 years and produced the first bulldozer in China in 1958. In 1985, YISHAN imported Komatsu D60 mechanical drive and D65 hydro-mechanical technologies to produce its new generation products like T160(D60A-8),T180(D60E-8), TY160 (D65A-8), TY180 (D65E-8), TSC180 (D60PL-8), TS160 (D60P-8) crawler bulldozer and other modified models. In 2001, based on the technology of Komatsu D65EX-12, YISHAN developed hydro-static power steering crawler bulldozer TYD200 which reached world advanced level. Currently, YISHAN bulldozers cover from 120,160,180,220 hp to 320hp with dozens of models for various natural environment and working applications.
Advantage of YISHAN bulldozer:
- The grounding area is large, the self-weight is larger than other similar models in the industry, the adhesion is large, the operation is convenient, and the second-speed traction is equivalent to the first-speed traction of other models.
- The whole machine is matched perfectly, and the fuel economy is good. The same earthwork volume and other same models in the industry can save fuel by about 10%.
- The hydraulic vehicle adopts independent air cooling to avoid high temperature and low efficiency; multi-stage fuel filtration, extended maintenance time and longer engine life.
- The transmission gear exclusively adopts gear grinding technology, which has smooth transmission and longer life; the deceleration adopts unique patented technology
1. What payment term is available for your company?
Normally we only work on T/T or L/C terms, open account is also available for long-cooperation customers with Sinosure support. (1). T/T: 30% down payment should be paid when place order, the balance should be paid before shipment or against the copy of B/L for long cooperating customers.
(2) 100% irrevocable L/C at sight is preferable without " soft clause" in it. USANCE L/C can't more than 6 months and the buyer should bear the interests
2. Which intercoms is available for your company?
FOB, CFR, CIF and DAP are preferable for us.
3. How is the delivery period?
Normally, we will deliver the machines in 30 days since receive the down payment or L/C for standard products. For some special orders, we need to check with factory and inform you ASAP
4. What is the warranty period of your bulldozer?
The warranty period of our bulldozer is 1 year or 2,000 working hours, which coming first, customer should provide necessary information to prove the failure of machine.