SD22S wetland bulldozer is designed and developed especially in response to the characteristics of wetland working conditions and can work normally in the soft and muddy soil conditions inaccessible by conventional machine models.
Engine power/speed: 162kw/1800rpm
Operating weight of whole machine: 25700Kg
The wet type steering clutch and brake can prolong the service life and are interlinked with each other to guarantee the rapid and flexible steering controls by joysticks.
Equipped with 910mm wetland tracks, the extended bogie can effectively reduce the ground pressure and ensure good wetland trafficability and is applicable for the earthworks in muddy regions (such as swamp and mudflat).
1. The air-air inter-cooled, electronically controlled, and turbocharged diesel engine features outstanding power performance, economy, and durability, with the emission conforming to EPA Tier 3/StageIIIA standard.
2. The dual-circuit electronically controlled static pressure drive system automatically adjusts the power output and traveling speed to adapt to the load variation. The tracks on two sides are driven independently to ensure full power output during steering and realize reverse rotation of tracks on two sides. It features completely "continuously variable" speed change to provide best speed for different working conditions.
3. The palm commanded electronic control system features accurate, flexible, simple, and comfortable operations, with the left joystick controlling the traveling direction and speed of the machine and the right joystick controlling various motions of the working device.
4. High strength chassis structure meets the demands of heavy-load working condition and features high rigidity and durability.
5. The integrated intelligent thermal management system realizes the best temperature control and the noise reduction and energy-saving.
6. The intelligent service system incorporates automatic malfunction detection and automatic diagnosis functions and provides remote technical support.
7. The ROPS/FOPS shock-absorbing cab, the air suspension seat, and the high capacity heating and air conditioning system provide a safe, comfortable, and spacious operating environment , with broad visual field.
8. The modular wheel reducer system features high strength, long service life, and easy maintenances.
9. The high capacity, high strength, multi-functional, and adjustable power angle blade is suitable for fine or heavy-load operations, including excavating, backfilling,modeling, and leveling, featuring high rigidity and durability and high production efficiency.
|Length × width × height (mm) (excluding ripper)||6060×4365×3782||Operating weight (t) (excluding ripper)||25.7|
|Engine model||WD12G240E206/ NT855-C280S10||Net power/rated speed (kW/rpm)||162/1800|
|Ground pressure(Mpa)||0.041||Blade type||Straight tilting blade|